Toll Free Number: (833) 888-1669
Information Collected by DEVAL
DEVAL collects various types of information in the course of providing services to its clients. This information includes, but is not necessarily limited to, contact information about its clients, billing information concerning its clients, technical information relevant to the services provided by DEVAL, and information about customers or consumers of DEVAL clients. Information may be provided directly by a user or potential user of DEVAL’s products or services, collected when an individual accesses DEVAL websites, or obtained by DEVAL from third parties in the course of delivering products and services.
Types of Information
– Confidential Information: non-public information concerning an individual or entity that is a client or potential client of DEVAL. Confidential Information includes Personal Information.
– Personal Information: A subset of Confidential Information, Personal Information includes any data that is personally identifiable, such as name, social security number, street address, account numbers, phone numbers, financial information, and other personally identifiable information. Personal Information does not include information that does not identity a specific user or individual. At DEVAL, all Personal Information is classified as Highly Confidential Information.
Use of Information
Information collected by DEVAL may be used in the following ways:
– To provide products and services purchased by clients
– To provide client service with respect to products and services purchased by clients.
– To improve the products and services provided by DEVAL.
– To address any network security issues.
Policies Regarding the Protection of the Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to the Personal Information only to those employees, contractors and agents who need such access in connection with providing products or services or for other legitimate business purposes. We will at all times comply with all laws and regulations to which we are subject regarding the collection, use and disclosure of individually identifiable information.
Policies and Practices Regarding the Sharing of Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with our affiliates. We also may disclose Personal Information:
– to agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
– to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf;
– to governmental entities to meet our legal requirements connected to the collection, retention, and disclosure of individually identifiable information, such as tax reporting or identification of money laundering;
– to law enforcement in connection with investigations, or civil or criminal subpoenas or court orders.In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
We also may disclose Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationships.
All “non-public personal information” as defined in Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (15 U.S.C. Section 6801, et seq.) and the implementing regulations thereunder (collectively, the “GLB Act”), as the same may be amended from time to time, that we receive from any individual or organization, concerning “customers” and/or “consumers” (as defined in the GLB Act) will at all times be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the requirements and prohibitions of the GLB Act.
DEVAL uses session cookies during active sessions but does not collect any Personal Information through cookies.
DEVAL LLC dba Your Home Now Mortgage and Su Casa Ahora Mortgage
Attn: Privacy Inquiry
1231 Greenway Drive
Irving, Texas 75038